Alkaline Body Balance: The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Yourself
How to maintain a healthy alkaline body balance for optimal health.
What many people don’t know is that many of the foods they regularly consume negatively affect their alkaline body balance. The human body is a naturally alkaline environment. When an individual consumes an overly acidic diet, they throw off their body’s healthy pH balance, which makes them susceptible for illness and disease. In fact, when the body’s pH balance is too acidic, an individual is at an elevated risk of suffering from heart disease, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, and other diseases.
Another reason why an individual should work to promote a healthy alkaline balance is because cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment. On the pH scale, which ranges from one to fourteen, fourteen being highly alkaline, the human body should be about an 7.4 to 7.6 naturally. At a pH of 8.5, cancer cells can no longer survive. Therefore, a high alkaline diet can potentially decrease one’s risk of cancer or even help fight the disease.
How to Control the Body’s PH Levels Through Diet:
The best way to support a healthy acidic-alkaline balance within the body is to consume diet that is composed of 50% to 80% alkaline foods. For proper nutrition, it is still necessary to consume some acidic foods. These foods should just be limited to less than half of one’s diet.
Therefore, one’s diet should consist mostly of alkaline foods, including:
● Dried fruit, such as raisins, apricots, dates and bananas
● Salad greens, including lettuce, spinach, and both red and green cabbage
● Leafy, green vegetables
● Assorted vegetables, like beets, peppers, garlic, squash, zucchini, and cucumber
● Natural fats, like nuts and black olives
● Certain grains, like buckwheat and corn
● Dairy products, including fresh butter, unpasteurized milk, soft cheeses, and whey protein
● Herbal teas and fresh vegetable juices
While alkaline foods are extremely healthy, it can be very difficult to maintain a high alkaline diet. A dieter must limit highly processed foods, sugary foods, fruits, meat, alcohol, and soda, as these foods are acidic.
Unfortunately, these foods can be difficult to cut back on, since they make up the majority of many people’s diets. However, it is important to remember that people who consume a great deal of acidic foods are generally those that are constantly ill or suffer from disease. Dieters must also remember that they do not have to avoid acidic foods completely, but simply limit them to around 20% to 40% of their diet.
What Can a Dieter Expect From a High Alkaline Diet?
Consuming a high alkaline diet can do wonders for one’s health. People that are frequently lethargic, anxious, irritable, and/or suffer from frequently colds or nasal congestion can benefit from a high alkaline diet. An alkaline diet can help prevent against the flu and even help the body produce less mucous.
Women that suffer from benign breast cysts or ovarian cysts can also benefit from a high alkaline diet. This diet can also protect the bones from osteoporosis, the muscles from losing mass, and help to prevent kidney stones. These are so many benefits from a high alkaline diet that many people never stop to consider. Even those concerned with losing weight will be happy to see what this diet can do for their body. Eating to support a healthy alkaline body balance will help dieters lose weight, prevent disease, and support great overall health.
What a wonderful resource!! Thank you so much…you make alkalizing seem like a “do-able” thing. Conventional medicine has just not worked for me. Hoping for the best on this diet!- Jean
Share the knowledge:
- QUIZ: How Quickly Are You Aging?
- Alkaline Body Balance: The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Yourself
- Alkaline Ash Diet – The Secret For Optimal Health
- Alkaline Diet Plan – Breakthrough Ways For Perfect Health
- Alkaline Diet For Cancer Patients
- 5 Reasons To Use a Balanced pH Diet
- How to Control Your Ideal Body pH
- pH Balance For Your Body Can Make You Feel Incredible
- Alkaline Diet for Cancer: Cancer Cells Cannot Survive In an Alkaline Environment
- Alkaline Diet Benefits – Five Signs You Need It
- High Alkaline Diet: Does It Really Help? Or is it a Myth?
- Alkaline Balance Diet – FAQ
- 4 Tips for Starting an Alkaline pH Diet
- The Essentials of Blood pH and Acid/Alkaline Balance
- The Acid Alkaline Diet Packs Big Benefits
- Contact Us
FREE ALKALINE DIET GUIDE & RECIPES ACCESS
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.