Alkaline Diet Food List to Bring your pH back to Alkaline

Alkaline Diet Food ListWhy is it so important to follow an alkaline diet food list? Becoming familiar with the way our body responds to food in general will help you see how a big part of our well being has to do with the types of alkaline foods we nourish ourselves with. Ideally, a good food list will help you stick to the recommended plan of your diet consisting of 70% alkaline foods and the other 30% made up of acidic ones.

A Well Balanced pH Level

The pH level, or potential of Hydrogen, is used to measure the level of acidity and alkalinity in our body. It ranges from 0 and very acidic to 14 being the most alkaline. Ideally this pH level should fall between 7.35 and 7.45.

One of the reasons it’s so vital to keep this level well balanced is because the foods we eat leave behind acidic and alkaline residue in our blood. Even the slightest decrease in the pH level can begin to damage cells and tissues. This leads to increased chances of getting sick and sluggish feelings with a lack of motivation.

This is where eating according to a complete list of alkaline diet foods comes into play. What we eat provides vital nutrients and enzymes for our blood. Our cells need these to create the energy for all of our bodily functions to take place. Optimum working order of our body’s systems can be achieved by taking in a majority of alkaline foods. One tip is that almost all processed foods will be acidic. Dairy and meat are also acidic in nature and should be limited to small portions.

Fruit and Vegetables

Take full advantage of all the highly alkaline fruits and vegetable nature has provided. An accurate alkaline diet food list will show you which ones these are so you can use them to create a variety of menu options. You can be off to a good start as long as you keep alkaline foods high on your personal food choice list.

Veggies and fruit make up a high percent of the alkaline diet food list. As you go through the list you will notice that some are more alkaline than others. For example, green vegetables like asparagus, Brussels sprouts and cabbage are near the top of the list. Some other highly alkaline choices are sprouts, kale, cucumber, and spinach. Pay close attention to variety between similar foods like white tipped asparagus, which is acidic.

With the exception of pineapples and a few other fruits, almost all others are high on the list as well. A few fruits with a high acid level are ripe bananas, mandarin oranges, raspberries, and pomegranates. Try to minimize your intake of these and look to coconuts, figs, avocados and tomatoes as some of your new favorites. Closely study your alkaline diet food list to find other choices in the highly alkaline section.

A Variety of Alkaline Beverages

There are some pretty tasty choices when it comes to choosing refreshing alkaline drinks. On your alkaline diet food list you will also find beverages. A few ideas are soy milk, almond milk, and butter milk. If you are a tea drinker move away from black tea and on to green tea. You can add interest by choosing a variety of added flavorings such as mango, pear, and peach. Choose delicious herbal teas that will also help boost you alkaline level. These also come in a variety of herbs with added flavors. As you have already learned from your comprehensive list of alkaline foods fruits and their juices are great sources. Nuts are easy, quick, and nutritious snack choices. It a good idea to invest in a quality juicer so that you can get the most benefit from fruit juices.

We all have different tastes and preferences but everyone should pay close attention to the pH levels of their bodies. Make good use of your alkaline diet food list to find the choices that suit your tastes and lifestyle and continue living a healthy and long life.

FREE ALKALINE FOOD CHART + RECIPES

To receive your FREE alkaline food chart, enter your email and it will be in your inbox instantly. We'll also explain how it all works for rapid results.


What is your biggest priority?
More Energy
Health Condition
General Well-being
Weight
Aches & Pain
Other
Share the knowledge:



 

Comments

  • Hi all, I wanted to know the best things to eat to make our body completely alkaline.

    Best Regards
    Shiva

    - Shiva

To leave a comment please login or register



Share the knowledge:


FREE ALKALINE FOOD CHART + RECIPES

To receive your FREE alkaline food chart, enter your email and it will be in your inbox instantly. We'll also explain how it all works for rapid results.


What is your biggest priority?

More Energy
Health Condition
General Well-being
Weight
Aches & Pain
Other

We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.