Which Alkaline Producing Foods Give The Best Results
When trying to cleanse and revitalize your body, make sure that your body is alkaline and not acidic. An alkaline body can resist and fight disease better than one that is acidic. It is necessary to eat the right foods daily in the correct combinations in order to become your best. Food combining will assure you that your digestion process is perfect and that there is no accumulation of toxins in your stomach. Your stomach is where all illness begins. Here are some of the best alkaline producing foods that will give you the most effective results:
Vegetable juices, parsley, raw spinach, broccoli, celery, garlic, Romaine lettuce, carrots and barley grass.
Dried Figs, raisins, limes, apples and grapefruits.
Nuts and Seeds:
Almonds and hazelnuts.
Vegetable Juicing Gives the Great Results:
The single thing that anyone can do to detoxify and cleanse the body is to juice organic vegetables every single day. Just one glass of organic juice can revitalize the body and raise your PH levels to be alkaline once again. There are a few steps that needs to be taken but once you get the process down pack, the rest is easy. Follow a list of alkaline producing foods and do these steps…
1. Buy a quality juicer to get the maximum vitamins and nutrition from your vegetables. It does not have to be the best on the market, but it should be a good quality juicer. Make sure to wash your juicer as soon as you are finished to avoid any bacteria and mold accumulated in the juicer.
2. Wash all vegetable in cold water with a bit of vinegar before juicing.
3. Cut the vegetables into small chunks for easy juicing.
4. If you are going to store the juice in the freezer, make sure to add in 1/2 lemon to the juice. Cover the bottle in aluminum foil so no light gets to the juice either while in the freezer.
Now you are ready to enjoy your alkaline vegetables in a juice form. Some of the best vegetables can be enjoyed with just a few minutes of work. Here are a few easy recipes:
2 stalks of celery
1 cup of spinach
5 leaves of Romaine Lettuce
1 stalk of celery
2 stalks of broccoli
Blender Spinach Smoothie
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of water
1 Tablespoon honey
6 ice cubes
1 Tablespoon ground flax seed (optional)
Place the spinach and water in a blender and blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Add in the banana, pear and honey. Blend for approximately 1 minute. Add in the ice and finish blending. Pour in a glass and top with the ground flax seeds.
Baking Soda Helps Increase PH Levels:
A quick way to raise your PH level is with drinking some baking soda with a small glass of water. By adding 1/2 teaspoon to a glass of water at least one hour before your meal, you can keep your body healthy. Surprisingly most tap water is full of toxins and very acidic, so drinking lots of water can work the opposite on an alkaline body. Baking soda can be used to reduce some of the problems associated with tap water and its pipes that have corroded over the years.
- Quiz: Which Everyday Habits Drain You? and Which Give You a Boost?
- Alkaline Ash Foods Made Easy – Which Foods Are Highly Alkaline
- Complete Guide For Foods That Are Alkaline
- Acidic Fruits and the Fruits Low in Acid
- High Alkaline Foods – 12 Perfect Foods For Optimal Health
- Alkalizing Foods That Make Your Body More Alkaline
- 7 Tips on Eating Alkaline Rich Foods
- The Best Alkaline Forming Foods
- Which Alkaline Producing Foods Give The Best Results
- Alkaline Forming Foods for Renewed Health & Vigor
- How To Use Alkaline Diet Foods Properly
- What Acidic Foods to Avoid
- High Acid Food and Which Ones To Avoid
- Contact Us
FREE ALKALINE DIET GUIDE & RECIPES ACCESS
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.